Monday, December 21, 2015

An awesome message about Blueprint Education to end the year.

As some of you know, I have been helping out the amazing folks at Blueprint Education in Arizona.  They have been making some changes to their culture as a follow-on to a previous introduction to new ideas introduced by John Miller from Agile Classrooms.

I'm getting ready to relax until the end of the year and saw this message in my FB feed this morning and thought..... It would be really cool to share this to inspire others to perhaps try something new in 2016!  

The follow dialogue has some questions about Blueprint Education and then the following statement from Mark...
"Blueprint education is a non profit. Our mission is to inspire students to make better choices and be champions of their own learning. I'm the CEO. We apply the principles of Agile to elementary and high school education."


Mark French FB Feed
(c) Blueprint Education. 2015

For me at least, this is one of the best messages I could have read all year.

If what you read in some of the following posts inspires you, reach out to John Miller or Mark French. I know that either of them would be more than pleased to share what they have been up to or help you learn more about bringing Agile Values and Principles to your education system.

There are some exciting things happening next year at Blueprint and I can't wait to start sharing those! Stay tuned.

For now.. Here is a selection of previous posts to get you up to speed.....


References....

Agile Classrooms

Blueprint Education

John Miller

Mark French